Scenario-based course with comprehensive revision and exercise sessions covering in further detail the application of all the elements explained in the Foundation course.
The Governance Themes:
- Leadership & Stakeholder Engagement
- Benefits Management
- Blueprint Design & Delivery
- Planning & Control
- Business Case
- Risk & Issue Management
- Quality & Assurance Management
The Transformational Flows:
- Identifying a Programme
- Defining a Programme
- Delivering the Capability
- Realising the Benefits
- Managing the Tranches
- Closing a Programme
Practitioner exam preparation and coaching for the 2.5 hour MSP Practitioner Exam.
MSP Practitioner course material
- HiLogic’s accredited MSP training material
- APMG sample exam papers
- Pre-course study pack
- Phone and email access to our Lead Trainer to assist you with your preparation for the Practitioner course and exam
- Exam Fees
- Lunch, morning and afternoon tea
- A copy of the manual Managing Successful Programmes will be required for the Practitioner training and exam. Please bring your copy as provided to you during the MSP Foundation course.
MSP Certification Exam
MSP Certification and Exam: The Practitioner examination is an open book objective test examination based on a given scenario and lasting 2.5 hours. There are 8 questions each worth 10 marks, making a total of 80 marks. The pass mark is 50%.
Contact us to request a quote for on-site corporate training. Hilogic also provides training for Prince2 and Agile courses in Melbourne and Perth.