This course builds on the MSP Foundation course and includes revision and exercise sessions aimed at providing further information on the application of MSP and each part of the MSP framework as described below.
- Bring pace and value
- Lead with purpose
- Collaborate across boundaries
- Deal with ambiguity
- Align with priorities
- Deploy diverse skills
- Realize measurable benefits
The governance themes:
The lifecycle processes:
- Identify the programme
- Design the outcomes
- Plan progressive delivery
- Deliver the capabilities
- Embed the outcomes
- Evaluate new information
- Close the programme
This course concludes with the 2.5 hour MSP Practitioner Exam.
MSP Practitioner course material
- HiLogic’s accredited MSP training material
- MSP sample exam papers
- Pre-course study pack
- Phone and email access to our Lead Trainer to assist you with your preparation for the Practitioner course and exam
- Exam fees
- Lunch, morning and afternoon tea
- A copy of the official manual Managing Successful Programmes (5th Edition) will be required for the Practitioner training and exam. Please bring your copy as provided during the MSP Foundation course.
MSP Certification Exam
The Practitioner examination is a 2.5 hour, open book (MSP 5th Edition official manual only), objective style certification exam. This scenario based exam includes 70 questions and requires 42 or more correct responses to pass the exam. Passing the MSP (5th Edition) Foundation exam is a prerequisite to completing the MSP (5th Edition) Practitioner exam.
Contact us to request a quote for on-site corporate training. Hilogic also provides training for Prince2 and Agile courses in Melbourne and Perth.