Programme management can be described as the coordination of a group of related projects and transformational activities aimed at facilitating the achievement of strategic objectives. MSP – Managing Successful Programmes® is a framework that provides a set of principles, governance themes and lifecycle processes to support the delivery of the programme and achieve outcomes and benefits of strategic importance. Visit our MSP certification
page for more information.
THE VALUE OF PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT
- Ensures alignment of programme objectives and scope with strategic objectives
- Ensures the programme and its projects remain viable
- Aligns communications and engagement activities with the programme’s vision
- Provides a governance framework to support management of broad scale changes
- Defines roles and responsibilities of a programme management team
- Active engagement of stakeholders
- Control and optimisation of programme and project resources
- Offers a path for defining and realising the expected benefits of the programme
MSP – PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATION
MSP® – Managing Successful Programmes 5th Edition is the most recent MSP publication released in 2020. Since its launch in 1999 MSP has become recognised worldwide as a best practice approach for programme management. Today MSP certification
is commonly seen as the most recognised programme management qualification. MSP Foundation and MSP Practitioner certification can be attained by attending a HiLogic MSP accredited training course, followed by successfully completing an MSP exam following the training.
To learn more visit our MSP Foundation and MSP Practitioner training course information.
HiLogic is a MSP Accredited Training Organisation.