Programme Management can be defined as the delivery of a group of related projects and transformational activities to drive business changes aimed at delivering organisational strategic objectives. MSP – Managing Successful Programmes® is a management approach that provides governance structures and transformational processes to manage broad-scale business changes to realise benefits of key strategic importance. Visit MSP Certitication
page for more information.
BENEFITS OF PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT
- Ensures alignment of projects with strategic objectives
- Ensures the programme and its projects remain viable
- Allows clear communication of the programme’s change vision
- Provides a framework to facilitate the change management activities required to achieve the desired business changes
- Defines roles and responsibilities of a programme management team
- Active engagement of stakeholders
- Control and optimisation of programme and project resources
- Offers a process for defining and realising the expected benefits of the programme
MSP – PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATION
MSP® – Managing Successful Programmes. Since its first publication in 1999 the UK Government’s method for programme management, more commonly known as MSP has become recognised worldwide as a best practice standard for programme management. Today MSP certification
is perhaps the most recognised programme management qualification. MSP Foundation and MSP Practitioner certification can be attained by attending a HiLogic MSP accredited training course and successfully completing the MSP exams at the completion of the training.
To learn more visit our MSP Foundation & MSP Practitioner training course information.
HiLogic is a MSP Accredited Training Organisation.